Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pig Love


It says something about my eating habits that not one, but TWO people suggested I take a look at a website called Bacon Today. Thanks Andy and Jay! (I think...)

Featured articles include:
- Bacon & Eggs ice cream (funnily enough, Bren has been thinking about making bacon ice cream, in addition to the two ice creams he's making for Thankgiving: persimmon- chocolate gingersnap, and a surprise ingredient one called "Drunken Grandma". More about that one on Thursday!)

- Bacon-wrapped iPhone

- And perhaps the piece de resistance, Turbaconducken: a chicken wrapped in bacon, stuffed into a duck wrapped in bacon, stuffed into a turkey... wrapped in bacon. Photo of the raw completed birds up there. Sounds kinda yucky to me, but the chefs say it was delicious.

Enjoy!

-x-

aarti

3 comments:

bodaat said...

Blurgh. That pic just looked so meaty and blrughhhghh. It looked so fatty!

sarah said...

My goodness. I've never seen such a thing.

Rosesq said...

Double BLURGHHHHH.

I can't believe that I am saying that to bacon. I would rather have it inside my roast chicken:)

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.