Sunday, November 30, 2008

Joy... and pain!


Do you know that Soul 2 Soul song? Well, it's the other way around in this case but whatever, I am no longer in a sober mood because...

My friend Lika is pushing her baby out AS I WRITE THIS!!! That's him up there!

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE! I am so excited! I can't wait to see what he looks like. I am going to spoil him rotten. wheeeeeeee! I can't wait! What joy! What a miracle! A whole new person to fawn over and then, when he's older, make fun of! Wheeee! I bet he'll be born today, in a couple of hours even... so that means I get to meet a whole new person, a product of my two dearest, sweetest, funniest, awesome-est friends, Lika and Brian... TODAY!

-brain explosion-

-x-

aarti

UPDATE: Bren informed me, in the least snarkily way he could, that the title is actually from a Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock song. Not Soul2Soul. In case you forsaw a night of tossing and turning without knowing the truth. :)

No comments:

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.