Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's just too good

Y'all have to see my sister, Kuv, performing at her tap dance recital on Monday night. She just started taking tap classes a month or so ago, and I'm so impressed with how much she's learned. Of course, she DID take ballet for a while when we were little (I was too fat to do it I think), so I know all those years of training helped, HA!

Anyway, she did a great job, and you can read about it on her blog.

In the meantime, here's the video. Oh, she's the Indian one. IN THE MIDDLE YEAH KUV!!!!


Tap Dancing Recital from Kavita Sequeira on Vimeo.

-x-

1 comment:

bodaat said...

Thank you my older sister! I'm not sure how much ballet I took but something definitely helped. :)

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.