Friday, August 17, 2007

HAIRCUT!!!

It's been about a year I think since I got my hair cut last. The ends of hair looked FAKE, they were so brittle and split. I had even tried rubbing some hot oil into my hair like we used to do when we were kids (coconut oil ladies... awesome!), and it had a temporary softening effect, but it still felt like a horse's tail. So, without further ado, here's my new, um, do!!!




For the first time, I went in there with no plans, and just went with the flow. And while I was scared at first, I am loving it now. I feel so much more sassy... it might be the beginning of a new attitude for me!!

-x-
aarti

2 comments:

Crissy said...

NICE! And I love the purple.

sarah said...

I am loving the hair! It's so fresh and so clean. But really, getting my haircut always feels so freeing. The last time I cut it really short, it was like an extrication exercise that freed me from unhealthy things that were weighing me down...things that weren't just protein, but protein and then some. You look stunning. The curls are amazing and it makes your face even more cherub-like, if that's even possible. Can't wait to see it in person.

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.