Monday, August 27, 2007

Dammit!

I just read about this... a lunar eclipse tonight!

And what's more, as the post points out, this is the one thing LA'ers have over NY'ers; y'all can't see it! Nanny nanny boo-boo!

So I am going to try to stay up to see it. However, I cannot for the life of me find our camera. Bren called me last night from the road to Nevada, and he mentioned his one big bummer, that he hadn't taken the camera... but I can't find it here either. OH NO!!! So I'm not sure where it is, and that has left me quite handicapped.

I feel as if I can't really enjoy the eclipse without capturing it somehow, even though as I think about it, I realise that our camera probably wouldn't be able to capture the red moon all that well since it doesn't function well in the dark. Even so, it doesn't feel like it's enough ... doesn't feel like I will truly experience it without recording it somehow. Isn't that funny? I've only had the camera for a few months and I am so dependent on it to validate episodes in my life. Silly me.

-x-
aarti

No comments:

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.