Friday, December 5, 2008

The Christmas Story in 30 seconds!


I heard this on the radio yesterday and I knew I had to share it with you!

Church attendance has been falling in Europe as a whole, and so England's Churches Advertising Group decided to hold a competition to try to encourage people to re-think the old stodgy church of their memories: Tell the Christmas story in 30 seconds or less, and the winner will win £500.

As Bren has pointed out before, Jesus had a sense of humour. So I think He might enjoy this, the winning entry:



There are a few radio ads that I think are even funnier. Check out the third one, "Consolidate all your doubts". It's so smart!

-x-

aarti

No comments:

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.