Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'll do better I promise.

Guys... I have totally let you down. So much has been happening since we got back, that I have not been able to keep up with the posting! But I am committing myself to doing better.

The main reason is that I finally bought a new computer! As you may know, our old laptop was from Bren's graduation present to himself, back in 2000. Yup. So I used the money I earned on the documentary to get us a MacBook Pro! Wheee! Thanks to Andy for all the advice. Andy has a new blog by the way.

Here's a picture of our newest addition to the McSequeira family. We even got a printer for free! And it's a $100 printer! Plus, the computer is refurbished, so it's got a brand new hard drive, but it was about $500 cheaper. Awesome.



And one of the best things about the new Macs is PHOTOBOOTH. It's this amazing program where you can take self-portraits with the little built-in camera, but there are also a slew of effects! Great! For example, this is the comic book effect:



Ok having trouble uploading photos. So this is it for now. :(

-x-
aarti

No comments:

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.