Sunday, August 17, 2008

Secretly-Talented Friends


Don't you hate it when a friend of yours is enormously talented at something, but it takes you years to find out?

My friend Anne Suckow (who is dating my other wonderfully-talented friend, Russ, yippee!) is a brilliant photographer, and what's more, she manages to get the most gorgeous images out of a humble Polaroid camera.

And I only figured it out about a month ago when I started looking at her and Russ' Flickr pages. Russ is mighty talented with that thing too.

Her photos make me want to live right next to her and see things the way she does, because life is so pretty through her eyes.

A blogger, unrulythings spotlighted Anne... take a look.

-x-
aarti

No comments:

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.