Friday, August 15, 2008

Interesting Reading

In case you hadn't heard (and I'm not sure how you haven't!), Ric Warren is "interviewing" both of the main presidential candidates tomorrow, 'round these parts at his Saddleback Church. (Warren is the author of the highly-successful "The Purpose Driven Life".)

I read this article about Warren and what he's been up to since the "Life" series made headlines five years ago. I am intrigued by Warren's focus on an updated "agenda" for Christian voters, expanding to issues of poverty, AIDS etc.

What do you think about the article? Have you ever read Purpose Driven Life? What did you think? I started it, I confess, and then... I stopped. Ugh! Discipline!

-x-
aarti

No comments:

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.