Friday, July 25, 2008

The First Harvest



We ate our first-born yesterday!



It had a strong "tomato" flavour, which I suppose isn't saying much, but it really just tasted like a very good, very small tomato... only much, much fresher than any tomato I've ever had. I had hoped, being that it had a fancy heirloom name like "Rose Quartz," that it would taste sweeter than a regular tomato. Alas, it did not. It was pretty damn good though.



The next photo is kinda creepy, I warn you -- I was in the middle of wearing a face mask so... it kinda looks like a geisha is eating a tomato.



eeeeeek!

-x-
aarti

p.s. oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH! HERE GOES OUR THIRD DECADE!!!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Thanks, Aarti! Tag, you're next...

bodaat said...

I love the last pic! How intriguing!! I absolutely love it.

 
all text and photographs on aartilla the fun © 2005-2009 Aarti Sequeira unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.